Google Map To Entrance (Track 1-km north along driveway / dirt road)
Become a Member
Get discounts on merchandise, training, events, and more while helping support the continued access to trails and the development of new ones!
The Hare Scrambles will go ahead as scheduled for Sunday, August 20th. See you there racers and be prepared for an awesome course. Braaap! ... MoreLess
David LaceyGreat! These trails don't suffer much due to rain. Always fun! So happy it is going forward! I heard Noah and a group of side by sides are coming.....: )) They will certainly be without any flotation here!5 hours ago
If the Hare Scramble scheduled for Sunday, August 20th is cancelled due to inclement weather an announcement will be made by 8:00 pm this evening. Race volunteers are reviewing weather forecasts and determining the potential impact to the trails at Hiltz Road. Stay tuned racers! ... MoreLess
Mark NearingNo matter how much rain we get...I don't think the conditions could get any slipperier then Miller Meadow! LOL BRAAP.... Bring it on!1 day ago · 1