Nova Scotia Off-Road Riders Association (NSORRA) is the unified voice promoting and expanding the privileges and image of all off road motorcyclists in Nova Scotia.
What is NSORRA?
The Nova Scotia Off Road Riders Association (NSORRA) is a volunteer-driven, non-profit organization formed to promote and represent the safe, family friendly and environmentally responsible sport of off-road motorcycling. The Association provides off-road motorcyclists with the resources required to ensure safe and responsible enjoyment of Nova Scotia’s wondrous natural resources while meeting requirements set out in the Nova Scotia Off Highway Vehicles Act.
- Promoting off road motorcycling as a healthy recreational and competitive sport.
- Representing the interests of off road motorcyclists of all ages.
- Increasing public awareness of the sport and its benefits.
- Promoting safety and responsible riding.
- Increasing riding opportunities through trail development and access to existing trails.
- Elevating awareness and respect for the environment.
- Encouraging co-operation between all trail users in a respectful and responsible manner.
See our Code of Conduct for more information about being a member.
General inquiries: Tiffany 902-233-4201
Executive Director: Claudine 902-233-2511