Renewing Your Membership? Here are some troubleshooting tips
It's that time of year!
NSORRA memberships run January 1 to December 31 annually. If you are having trouble logging on to renew your membership, here are a few troubleshooting tips.
If you know your username and password
- Browse to https://nsorra.ca/
- Select the home page by clicking the NSORRA logo at the top left of the page
- Select the Become a Member button
- Your info should be prefilled
- Select the type of membership you want (Adult, Youth, Family)
- Proceed with the application following the instructions
- When the PayPal page is displayed select to pay with PayPal, enter your credit card info, or enter your bank info. PayPal processes all these securely on our behalf.
- Select Return to merchant when complete
- Logout before renewing another membership
- Login as the next person you want to renew
If you do not remember your username and password
- Browse to https://nsorra.ca/user/password
- Enter the email address you used to register with last year.
- You will receive an email on that account with a link to allow you to reset your password.
- Check your spam and junk folders if necessary. Some email services will not accept this email.
- Email email@example.com if you do not receive this email within an hour.
- Select the link in the email.
- Enter a new password.
- Note that the page will show your logon username. It might not be the same as your email address depending on what you set up or had set up originally.
- Follow the instructions described above for 'If you know your username and password'. The set password process should log you on so it will not be necessary to logon if you reset password and then immediately go to 'Become a Member'.